Planet Eclipse CS2 and CS2 Pro
The CS you always dreamed of!
CS2 Pro (2019):
In autumn 2019 Planet Eclipse launched the Pro version of the CS2. In addition to a new milling and a newly designed backcap, the included accessories were extended by an additional trigger and three (.689, .685 and .681) instead of two barrel backs.
The Planet Eclipse CS2 was released in spring 2018 and replaced the CS1.X as Planet Eclipse's high end tournament marker.
Apart from a few identical components, the CS2 and CS1 have nothing in common. Based on the experience gained with the CS1.X series, the innovative CS1.X series has been delivered once again. So the complete electronics went into the handle frame. The marking body now only accommodates the bolt system. With the bolt system itself Planet went a new way and combined the best features of the Gamma Core System (known from the GTek) with those of the IV Core System from the CS1.X to a unique and very reliable high end bolt system.
The strength of the new GP Core lies in its construction. Despite the incredibly low working pressure of only 105psi (at about 280FPS!), it makes no difference to the CS2 whether it has to accelerate the most fragile paint out of the barrel in the desert or in the Arctic, even at high fire rates.
The CS2 is complex at first sight, but still easy to understand and easy to handle. It can be adjusted according to the player's wishes, accommodates the most advanced electronics including Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) interface and is designed in such a way that all essential parts are accessible quickly, without tools and without disturbing/sensitive cable/plug connections.
A further highlight is the trigger module developed for the CS2. If required, the trigger can be removed without dismantling the handle frame and can be infinitely adjusted to meet the requirements of any player. The CS2's modified geometry, narrower handle and rubberized front handle make it very easy to handle.
- weight: 868g / 1.91lb including Barrel, Batteries, Feed Tube, POPS
- length: 547mm (21.5”) including 2-Piece Shaft FL Barrel
- height: 199mm (7.8”)
- width: 34mm (1.3”)
- Autococker threads
- Body – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Barrel – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Frame – 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Trigger - 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Feed Neck - 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Eye Covers - 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Battery Mount – Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN)
- Interface – 3 buttons on frame with tournament lock on PCB
- Display – Transflective LCD with Tru-Colour adjustable back-light
- Solenoid voltage – 3V
- Processor voltage – 3V
- Processor – Dual parallel up to 40MHz 16bit processors
- Power Supply – 2 x AA 1.5V (LR6, Mignon)
- E-Portal - On-board USB Micro-B socket (cable not included) and on-board BLE module
- ASA Mount – AT2 POPS
- Trigger Method – Micro switch
- Trigger Mechanism – Leaf spring and magnetic return
- Trigger Pivot – Dual instrument ball race units mounted in bearing carrier
- Barrel – 2-piece Shaft FL barrel system - 14.5” total length
- Feed Tube – Low-profile lever operated clamping feed with locking sprocket thumb wheel
- Operating Principle – Spool valve
- Solenoid Type – Bespoke in-house engineered 3-way solenoid w/SMC pilot valve
- Drive Mechanism – GP Core with quick-release back cap
- Bolt Mechanism – Spool Cure ST1 and ST3 bolts
- Grip Type – Contoured dual density slimline 2-piece grips with tool-less removal
- Grip Pitch – 169mm / 6.65”
- Firing Modes – Semi and Ramping (Capped and Uncapped)
- Debounce Modes – 10 Debounce Presets
- Solid Aluminum-Case with Zipper
- Planet Eclipse CS2 Pro
- Three Shaft FL Aluminum Backs .689, .685 & .681
- Shaft FL Aluminum Tip 14,5"
- New 3rd Generation Cure ST1 Bolt
- New 3rd Generation Cure ST3 Soft Tip Bolt
- Planet Eclipse allen key set
- Planet Eclipse grease, 10ml
- Planet Eclipse barrel sock
- CS2 Pro spare parts kit