Planet Eclipse CS3
After years of dominance and countless first places, the CS platform is moving to the next level.
The CS3 is the most advanced spool valve marker Planet Eclipse has ever developed. The new OP Core bolt system is unmatched. Combined with the 50% (!) increased Valve Chamber, this finest piece of engineering operates within a working pressure range of only 95-105 Psi!
In addition to the reduced shot sound and improved efficiency, a performance increase of 20% compared to the CS2 Pro is achieved. The bolt system is completed by the new Cure FT bolt, which offers a higher air flow and can shoot even more brittle paint.
The new Modular Marker Electronics Package (MME), first introduced with the LV2, has found its way into the CS platform. Combined with new tool-less grips that go all the way over the snatch grip, the MME offers everything a player's heart desires. Thanks to the modular design, the MME can be expanded in just a few twists of the wrist.
The new, three-piece Shaft S63 Pro barrel system will also not be missing. Arguably the best insert barrel system in the world, it features specially designed 8.5" long PWR sleeves, a barrel back with Autococker Quick thread and a new Pro Tip with offset double helix bore.
The Planet Eclipse CS3 offers the competitive paintball player everything they need and more. The CS3 was designed to dominate the fields of this world, no matter at what level and in all weather conditions.
- Weight: 876g / 1.93lb Including S63 barrel, battery
- Length: 553mm (21.77”) Including S63 barrel
- Height: 294mm (7.64”)
- Width: 32mm (1.26”)
- Autococker barrel threads
- Body – 6082-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel – 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Frame – 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Trigger - 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Feed Neck - 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Eye Covers - 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Interface – 3 buttons on frame with tournament lock on PCB
- Circuit board: MME (Modular Marker Electronics) electronics package
- Display – Blue OLED GUI + Tri-Color LED
- Solenoid voltage – 3V
- Processor voltage – 3V
- Processor – 32-Bit high performance, low power, RISC microcontroller
- Power Supply – 3V (2x 1,5V)
- E-Portal - Via Micro USB or Bluetooth
- ASA Mount – Low Profile POPS
- Trigger Method – Micro switch
- Trigger Mechanism – Spring and magnetic trigger return mechanisms
- Trigger Pivot – Dual instrument ball race units mounted in trigger
- Barrel – 3-piece Shaft S63 modular barrel system with PWR Inserts - 14.5” total length
- Feed Tube – Lowrise Feedtube w/Lever locator
- Operating Principle – Fully Decoupled Spool Valve
- Solenoid Type – SMC Pilot with Custom PE 3-Way
- Drive Mechanism – OP Core - Fully decoupled, dwell insensitive
- Bolt Mechanism – Cure FT Bolt / Cure Hard Nose Bolt
- Rear grip Type – Dual density toolless wraparound rubber grips
- Grip Pitch – 180mm/7.1""
- Firing Modes – Semi and Ramping (Capped and Uncapped)
- Debounce Modes – 10 Debounce Presets
- Fiber wrapped semi rigid aluminum carry case with zipper
- Planet Eclipse CS3 Marker
- One S63 aluminum back
- Two S63 PWR Inserts (.689 and .685)
- One S63 aluminum tip 14,5"
- Cure FT Bolt
- Planet Eclipse allen key set
- Planet Eclipse Grease, 10ml / 10cc
- Planet Eclipse barrel sock
- CS3 spare parts kit